E-book: Supply Chain Trends + Machine Learning: A Match Made in Heaven
The latest industry reports indicate that implementing an ML-powered supply chain management system has reached $13.63 billion in 2017. The industry tends to earn one billion dollars in revenues for the last 7 years. This e-book aims to reveal a number of essential insights into the real prospects of the Machine Learning utilization in software development.
What you will find inside:
- Supply chain in essence. The main supply chain operation principles and logistics trends.
- Machine learning capabilities. Machine learning software development trends, prospects, and peculiarities. Which type of the ML algorithm can better meet your business needs.
- Machine learning benefits for supply chain management. The way machine learning can improve supply and demand forecasting, stats on new product launch successes, market overview, and much more.
- Reasons to improve your supply chain business. A bunch of helpful recommendations on the development of powerful supply chain strategies and market positioning.
- Is machine learning a cure-all for supply chain optimization? Get the clue by reading the e-book up to the end.
Want to learn the details? Get your free e-book copy straight to your email: