2. Personal Data we collect from you
We collect the Personal Data of our employees, potential employees, clients, suppliers, business contacts, shareholders and website users. If the data we collect are not listed in this privacy statement, we will give individuals (when required by law) a notice saying what data will be collected and how it will be used. Except for certain information required by law, your decision to provide any personal data to us is voluntary.
If you provide us with the Personal Data for another person (for instance, a potential employee/referral), you are held responsible for making this person aware of the information contained in this privacy statement and getting his/her consent for sharing the information with Innovecs.
We collect your Personal Data when you provide us with data via the contact form on the Website (i.e. name, phone, email). We may also collect some Personal Data automatically (e.g. your IP address, browser type and version, information about your visit including the URL clickstream to, through and from our Website, web pages you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain web pages, web page interaction, etc.) through the use of tracking technologies including cookies (see Section 6).
3. Purposes of collection and use of your Personal Data
We use Personal Data we collect from you for the following purposes:
- Administration of our Website and providing internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, analytic and survey purposes;
- Processing of your inquiries and operations on the Website;
- Analyzing and understanding our audience for the purpose of improving our Website;
- Communicating with you concerning our Website or our services;
- Sending marketing materials and information for the promotion of our services (newsletters, invitations to our events or other communications we think may interest you).
Please note: We never use your Personal Data to send you advertising and promotional messages from third parties. We will not use your Personal Data for the purposes incompatible with the purposes of which you have been informed unless it is required or authorized by law, or it is in your own vital interest (e.g. in case of a medical emergency) to do so.
4. Your rights regarding Personal Data we collect from you
You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing materials and information from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link we provide in each Innovecs communication sent to your attention or you may contact us as set out in Section 11 herein.
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions set out in the applicable law) to:
- Request information on your Personal Data processed by us. This right entitles you to know if we hold your Personal Data and if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that Personal Data.
- Request a rectification of your Personal Data. This right entitles you to have your Personal Data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data. This right entitles you to request Innovecs no longer processes your Personal Data.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Data. This right entitles you to request the erasure of your Personal Data.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data. This right entitles you to request only Innovecs processes your Personal Data in limited circumstances and with your consent.
- Request portability of your Personal Data. This right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of Personal Data you have provided to Innovecs, or request Innovecs to transmit this Personal Data to another data controller.
5. Children’s Personal Data
You must be legally adult to use the Website under the applicable law and the laws of the country where you are located. We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of users under 18 years old.
While individuals under the age of 18 may use the Website, they shall do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. In any case, Innovecs is committed to comply with applicable laws and requirements, like the US Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
In particular, cookies are small data files commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are used to make the Website work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization. Generally, Internet browsers contain controls for managing cookies. These controls may enable you to delete cookies or to accept or reject certain categories of cookies. If you reject or delete cookies, the performance of the related features and functions of our Website may be impaired for you.
7. Transfer/disclosure of your Personal Data
We do not transfer or disclose to any third parties any Personal Data we collect from you unless you provide us with the expressed consent for such transfer or disclosure.
However, Innovecs may disclose your Personal Data:
- if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief the access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to claims asserted against Innovecs, or
- to comply with legal proceedings, or
- in the event of an emergency involving the danger of public health, death or physical injury to a person, or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Innovecs and its owners or employees.
Please remember this Website may be hosted outside your home country, and thus, your Personal Data may be stored on a server hosted outside your home country. By supplying Innovecs with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
8. Links to third parties’ websites
Our Website may contain links to and from third parties’ websites (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note those websites have their own privacy practices. Innovecs shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their websites.
11. Contact information
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your Personal Data (for example, its removal or correction), you can do so by way of our contact form on each web page of our Website, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org