1. General information
2. Personal Data we collect from you
We collect the Personal Data of our employees, potential employees, clients, suppliers, business contacts, shareholders, events participants, and website users. If the data we collect is not listed in this privacy statement, we will give individuals (when required by law) a notice saying what data will be collected and how it will be used. Except for certain information required by law, your decision to provide any personal data to us is voluntary.
If you provide us with the Personal Data of another person (for instance, a potential employee/referral), you are held responsible for making this person aware of the information contained in this privacy statement and getting his/her consent for sharing the information with Innovecs.
We collect your Personal Data when you provide us with data via the contact form on the Website (i.e. name, phone, email). We may also collect some Personal Data automatically (e.g. your IP address, browser type and version, information about your visit including the URL clickstream to, through, and from our Website, web pages you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain web pages, web page interaction, etc.) through the use of tracking technologies including cookies (see Section 6).
3. Purposes of collection and use of your Personal Data
We use Personal Data we collect from you for the following purposes (with specifying the legal basis for the collection and use of the data):
- Administration of our Website and providing internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, analytic and survey purposes (collection and use of data is provided on the basis of a legitimate interest of Innovecs);
- Processing, including publication in social networks and other Internet or media resources, of the photo and video materials with the Data Subject’s participation as a result of their attendance at the Innovecs’ events. The processing of the above-mentioned personal data will be carried out for the purposes of the business interests pursued by the Innovecs including, but not limited to creating a positive image of the Innovecs’ brand, popularizing Innovecs and its activities on the IT market, increasing the level of interest of the potential clients and employees/contractors in the cooperation with Innovecs (collection and use of data is provided on the basis of freely given consent);
- Analyzing and understanding our audience for the purpose of improving our Website (collection and use of data is provided on the basis of a legitimate interest of Innovecs);
- Handling the candidates’ information registered within the recruitment process of Innovecs or on the website of Innovecs, keeping records of unsuccessful job applicants (collection and use of data is provided on the basis of freely given consent);
- Keeping records of recipients and senders of mail (collection and use of data is provided on the basis of legitimate interest– to being informed on the date of the sent and received mail including the sender and recipient in order to protect the rights and interests of the Innovecs);
- Keeping records of potential clients for consultations and provision of relevant services (collection and use of data is provided on the basis of legitimate interests of business);
- Sending marketing materials and information (newsletters, invitations to our events or other communications we think may interest you) for the promotion of our services (on the basis of freely given consent).
You could withdraw your consent to processing your Personal Data by contacting us according to Section 11 herein.
Please note: We never use your Personal Data to send you advertising and promotional messages from third parties. We will not use your Personal Data for the purposes incompatible with the purposes of which you have been informed unless it is required or authorized by law, or it is in your own vital interest (e.g. in case of a medical emergency) to do so.
4. Your rights regarding Personal Data we collect from you
You could withdraw your consent to receiving marketing materials and information from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link we provide in each Innovecs communication sent to your attention or you may contact us as set out in Section 11 herein.
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions set out in the applicable law) to:
- Request information on your Personal Data processed by us. This right entitles you to know if we hold your Personal Data and if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that Personal Data.
- Request a rectification of your Personal Data. This right entitles you to have your Personal Data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data. This right entitles you to request Innovecs no longer process your Personal Data.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Data. This right entitles you to request the erasure of your Personal Data.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data. This right entitles you to request only Innovecs process your Personal Data in limited circumstances and with your consent.
- Request portability of your Personal Data. This right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format) of Personal Data you have provided to Innovecs, or request Innovecs to transmit this Personal Data to another data controller.
If you make a request to find out: what personal information Innovecs holds about you; how we are using it; who we are sharing it with; and where we got your data from – We have one month to respond to you. If you like to exercise any other rights, please contact us according to the information specified in Section 11 herein.
Also, you have the right to file a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
5. Children’s Personal Data
You must be legally adult to use the Website under the applicable law and the laws of the country where you are located. We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of users under 16 years old.
While individuals under the age of 16 may use the Website, they shall do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. In any case, Innovecs is committed to complying with applicable local laws and General Data Protection Regulation requirements.
In particular, cookies are small data files commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are used to make the Website work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization. Generally, Internet browsers contain controls for managing cookies. These controls may enable you to delete cookies or to accept or reject certain categories of cookies. If you reject or delete cookies, the performance of the related features and functions of our Website may be impaired for you.
We do not use automated decision-making, including profiling, for processing your personal data.
7. Transfer/disclosure of your Personal Data
We do not transfer or disclose to any third parties any Personal Data we collect from you unless you provide us with the expressed consent for such transfer or disclosure.
However, Innovecs may disclose your Personal Data:
- if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief the access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to claims asserted against Innovecs, or
- to comply with legal proceedings, or
- in the event of an emergency involving the danger to public health, death or physical injury to a person, or
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Innovecs and its owners or employees.
Please remember this Website may be hosted outside your home country, and thus, your Personal Data may be stored on a server hosted outside your home country. By supplying Innovecs with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable local laws and General Data Protection Regulation requirements.
8. Links to third parties’ websites
Our Website may contain links to and from third parties websites (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note those websites have their own privacy practices. Innovecs shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their websites.
From time to time, we may update this Policy. When appropriate, we will notify you or seek your consent. Any amendments we may make will be posted on this page.
11. Contact information
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your Personal Data (for example, its removal or correction), you can do so by way of our contact form on each web page of our Website, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org