Summing Up Kyiv International Economic Forum
Key Points of KIEF 2019
Now, we are ready to share some insights and key points discussed at the forum this year:
- Trade wars and their impact on the Ukrainian economy. Various fluctuations always happen in the international economy and the impact of trade wars is not a determinative factor.
- The new economic crisis is round the corner. Experts think that the future economic crisis will greatly influence Ukraine. The decline in sales can be the key indicator of this crisis.
- Investments are needed to stand the crisis. To avoid a crisis or reduce its negative impact and be able to gain economic growth, the country needs to involve more long-term investments.
- Climatic variations affect business operations. The changes in climate can be a critical factor in shaping business processes. These changes force companies to implement green technologies that are becoming the drivers of global economic growth.
- Global standing is a new currency. Reputation in the modern world is becoming a new currency, a self-sufficient economic factor that contributes to the country’s success and the success of business structures on the global level.
- The young generation will change the world. It is important to invest in crazy smart young people, their startups and small businesses. This is the future of Ukraine and its economy.
KIEF 2019, that has been taking place in Ukraine since 2014, has covered the biggest number of attendees and become the biggest event throughout its existence.
This forum remains a debating platform for developing new business strategies aimed at enhancing the Ukrainian economy. The hosts of the event forecast the next forum will be even bigger and will cover more geographies.