InnoCamp QA Automation Track Results and Achievements
InnoCamp, an educational development program for IT specialists based on international business practices and powered by Innovecs, congratulates 20 students as they graduate the QA Automation track in InnoCamp.
The track started in January 2020. During the track, our students learned how:
- to automate the testing process
- to write code with Java
- to effectively work in teams
Overall, the track lasted for 88 hours:
- 64 hours with the focus on technical skills (automation with Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Cucumber, and WebAPI)
- 16 hours with the focus on soft skills development and the ability to work in the team
- 8 hours with the focus on a specific course of technical English for QA engineers
Each training was thoroughly supported by Innovecs experts, who set the benchmark in training standards gained from their extensive knowledge in international practices.
Together with the Innovecs HR team, our experts also improved their own mentorship and supervising skills including creativity, effective communication, critical thinking, took their tech English to the next level, and planned their professional path at the career workshop.
All graduates of the QA automation track were awarded a certificate of QA track completion in the end. The students with the best final test results will get an opportunity to become interns in Innovecs.