Gain Insights into the IT Sphere at Open Day Held by Innovecs
Innovecs invites teenagers, school and college graduates, students, and everyone interested in the IT-sphere to attend Open Day.
Open Day is a free event that has the purpose of revealing the truth of modern IT and helping to come up with the future profession.
What: Open Day
When: October 17th at 16:00
Where: Innovecs (Vatslava Havela Boulevard, 6Z)
At Open Day, you will have a chance to get answers to the following questions:
- What is IT all about?
- Why does everyone want to become a part of it?
- What skills and knowledge do you need to work in IT?
- How to become a developer and is it worth it?
- What kind of background do you need?
- How does Innovecs look inside and why is it so important for us to engage new people into the sphere?
Open Day Agenda
16:00 – Welcome word
16:15 – Olga Prykhno, COO/CFO at Innovecs
16:30 – Vasyl Tymoshenko, Designer + Middle Software Engineer
17:00 – Ivan Dovhal, Full-stack Senior Software Engineer
17:30 – Maksym Chugunov, QA lead Automation Engineer
18:00 – Gleb Kozyryatskyy, Lead Java Software Engineer
18:30 – Pizza and office tour
Register for the event and get ready to learn the whole truth about IT.