Meet Innovecs at NRF 2020, Retails Big Conference
NRF 2020 is taking place on January 11-14th in New York at Javits Center and will bring together the best minds within the retail industry.
The conference will provide insights into the retail industry, introduce new technologies, trends, and services. NRF 2020 will allow for networking opportunities and making new connections.
This year, the list of speakers includes experts from companies such as Amazon, Alibaba, Microsoft, Ralph Lauren, Samsung, Mastercard, Reebok, Marks & Spencer, American Express, and others.
Trendy topics to be discussed:
- The impact of innovative technologies such as augmented / virtual reality, machine learning, artificial intelligence, IoT, just to name a few, on the future of retail businesses.
- The role of e-commerce and mobile in your retail business and ways to build a perfect business model.
- The discussion of successful global cases (like Amazon) and review of their organizational methodologies and best practices.
- Pricing strategies and payment methods that can enhance customer satisfaction in 2020.
- The usage of RFID technology for advanced inventory monitoring due to its item-level visibility options.
At NRF 2020, attendees can participate in the debates with the speakers, and share industry knowledge.
Innovecs has considerable experience in the retail sector and we strive to keep up with the latest technologies that will help us to realize our clients’ needs and deliver the best solutions.
Innovecs’ representative, John Colón Jr, VP of Sales – North America, will not miss the opportunity to attend such a large-scale event.
Our company specializes in developing and maintaining custom digital retail software from scratch, customizing and improving existing software, or integrating third-party solutions to enhance product performance.
In its portfolio, Innovecs has many successful cases in retail and e-commerce. For example, we developed a digital printing marketplace for a global provider of printing services. Innovecs’ team was responsible for the full-cycle development of the B2B printing marketplace, including UI prototyping, development of the website, and implementation of new features.
To schedule a meeting with John at NRF 2020 please click here: