Join our online webinar: “Rock your Supply Chain with Real-Time Visibility” on Nov 11
Innovecs is hosting a webinar “Rock your Supply Chain with Real-Time Visibility?” on November 11, featuring Michele Pelino, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Kristian Kaas Mortensen, Senior Director, Global Partnerships & Alliances at project44, Ken Evans, CEO of Konexial, and moderator Michael Beelar, VP of Supply Chain & Logistics at Innovecs.
Keeping track of digital supply networks, logistical ecosystems, and monitoring the entire lifecycle of products is not for the faint of heart. Amazon set the bar higher than anyone could have imagined by making next-day delivery the standard; even delivering packages via drone aircraft in the UK. From first-to-last mile delivery – maintaining transparency across all supply chain stages is a challenge considering the number of stakeholders, components, and systems involved. And KPMG reports that 56% of shippers do not apply any track & trace apps to get better visibility over these shipments.
Achieving end-to-end Supply Chain Visibility (SCV) requires effort: becoming more tech-driven, improving demand planning and execution, and being ready to innovate and reconsider new business approaches. However, once an SCV is integrated into your supply chain, carriers and 3PLs can benefit from:
- Agility and readiness to respond to changes immediately
- Immediate ROI once SCV is integrated
- Cost optimization by tracking SLAs and reporting chargebacks
- Higher levels of customer service
The integration of SCV also goes hand in hand with many technologies: IoT and AI, RPA, Digital Supply Chain Twins (DSCT), ELD/GPS devices, API-powered networks, and much more. During our event, we will focus on the value of SCV for global shippers in connection with leading-edge technologies and digital innovation:
- Is supply chain visibility still considered an early adoption technology?
- How can it help shippers gain a competitive advantage in the online marketplace?
- What is the difference between supply chain vs. fleet visibility?
- What is the connection between supply chain visibility and customer service?
- Which types of companies can benefit most from building real-time visibility into their supply chains?
- Do ELD/GPS telematics suffice for achieving the necessary level of visibility?
- How can real-time visibility help companies become more sustainable?
When: November 11, 11:00 am ET
Where: Online (Live Stream from InnoHub Studios)