Future Healthcare: Results that Innovecs Has Delivered
Also, the overall digitization of healthcare was determined during an analysis of the projects that participated in Future Healthcare 2019.
Top-3 domains are:
- Virtual healthcare when telehealth services become more common, and when VR becomes more common in education and therapy
- The development of healthcare IT infrastructure, with a focus on data privacy and security
- The proliferation of wearable devices for healthcare needs and the extensive analysis of data from these devices for forecast goals
As an experienced developer of healthcare solutions, Innovecs can help you develop various types of apps.
Our latest projects include:
- Virtual medical consultation platforms
- Healthcare data management platforms
- Healthcare applications that use big data
- Fertility tracking app
If you haven’t had an opportunity to participate in Future Healthcare, or haven’t met our representatives yet, you are more than welcome to drop them a line.
Senior Vice President of Business Development and Sales EMEA at Innovecs
Chief Business Officer at Innovecs
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning are widely adopted across outsourcing companies such as Innovecs in the logistics, aviation, retail, many other industries. Multiple market predictions prove it is really so. Thus, the International Data Corporation (IDC) claims that AI global spending will increase to $98 billion by 2023.
As the logistics market accelerates its expansion, warehouses are keeping up with the pace, which is why warehouse efficiency becomes the number one priority. Business Insider has unveiled the Technavio stats forecasting the warehousing and storage market will witness a 6% global increase from 2018 to 2022. 44% of the predicted rise is expected to take place in the APAC region. Here is how Technavio sees the upcoming change.
August 28, 2019 — InnoCamp, an educational development program for IT specialists based on international business practices and powered by Innovecs, congratulates 20 QA students as they graduate from the latest InnoCamp QA Program. Graduates have been awarded a Certificate of Completion of Quality Assurance Manual Training Track.